IMPORTANT NOTICE – COVID19 UPDATE
Good News – we are now open.
The safety and wellbeing of our customers remains and always has been Charoland Farm’s top priority. Over the past few weeks, we have undertaken additional risk assessments and have implemented a number of added safety measures to provide assurance that our site continues to operate to the highest standards with regard to health and safety.
We have applied to the AA’s new COVID Confident assessment scheme. This scheme will review our risk assessments, evidence of safety procedures and training, to ascertain if these are in accordance with government guidelines as they are published.
In line with our assessment to prevent the spread of COVID19 and reduce the potential risk of exposure to any of our customers and ourselves, we have made changes to the operation of our site and will continue to adhere to any further measures that maybe required of caravan sites.
Some of the changes that will be implemented this season are as follows:
- The shower and toilet facilities will remain closed for this season. This will mean that our guests will require accommodation that is entirely self-contained, ie shower/bathroom and kitchen facilities.
- Customers who have experienced COVID symptoms within the previous 14 days are requested not to travel to us. Bookings can be deferred to a later date.
- If customers are contacted by the Test and Trace service during their stay and advised to self-isolate, they must return home immediately and are not permitted to self-isolate on the site.
- Check in – as this is a working farm, procedures have always been in place to allow remote check in, which will continue.
- Payments will be via online banking.
- Additional cleaning routines have been put in place in line with the Government guidance for cleaning in non-healthcare environments.
- Our chemical/waste disposal point has hand washing facilities, antibacterial spray for cleaning equipment and hand sanitiser points.
- Social distancing will be practised at a minimum of the latest Government definitive – currently 2 metres.
- Pitches are generously spaced to ensure social distancing between pitches can be respected.
- We have removed our local area information literature and magazine swap.
- Our communal freezer will not be available.
- Reception cabin – social distancing measures in place, 1 person in at a time.
- Chemical/waste disposal facilities – social distancing measures in place, 1 person in at a time.
- Guests are not permitted to have day visitors on site.
- There are site safety and information notices on the entrance gates and around the site.
We are really looking forward to welcoming people back to Charoland Farm as soon as it is safe to do so and we have the permissions and guidance from Government.
A welcoming and peaceful adults only caravan and camping site set on a small working farm, located in the hamlet of Greenhalgh, rural Lancashire. Charoland is a cosy well kept relaxing retreat for like minded individuals who enjoy the countryside and wildlife. The site is surrounded by meadows and farmland making this an ideal spot for walks and cycle trails. There are numerous interesting villages and towns a short ride away, ensuring your stay can be as active or relaxing as you wish, making for a memorable experience.
The site caters for 10 pitches only. Caravans and motorhomes. All pitches have the benefit of pay as you go 16 amp electric electricity supply.
Pitches are a hard standing facility either by attractive block paving or low laid webbing under grass.
At the centre of the site is a screened BBQ/picnic area with a small raised pond .
The sheltered service area on the site has fresh and waste water points, a toilet disposal area and recycling bins.
Charoland has a new, high quality toilet and shower block with separate mens and ladies toilets/showers and wash hand basins with hand drying facilities, electric shaving point and unisex disabled toilet facility.
A comprehensive brochure on the local area is available from the Reception Cabin in addition to extensive tourist information leaflets.
There is a small supermarket, Star Bucks, Greggs and Subway within a 15 minute walk.
Dogs are by prior arrangement – as this is a working farm, dogs must be kept on a lead at all times when on site.
|Two Adults, one pitch including space for one vehicle||From £20 per night|
|Hard Standing (large block paved hardstanding plus grass area for awning)||£2.00 per night|
|Full size and porch awnings||£2.00 per night|
|Additional Adults (maximum of 2)||£9.00 each per night|
|Extra car (by arrangement only and subject to available space)||£3.00 per night|
|Metered 16amp electric hook up (you only pay for the electric used)||£10.00 deposit on arrival|
|Visitors (adults only – by prior arrangement). No visiting dogs. As per site rules,
this is a quiet site with limited parking. Visitor costs are the responsibility of the customer receiving visitors.
|£5.00 each inclusive of car (minimum)|
GET IN TOUCH
Charoland Farm – Adults Only Caravan and Camping Site
Greenhalgh Lane, Greenhalgh, Nr Kirkham, Preston,
Lancashire, PR4 3HL
01253 836595 (answer service) Mob: 07876 196434
Or for general enquiries – use the form opposite